Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Cup Swap tomorrow

I'm going to the cup swap at the CCAc Ceramics Dept. tomorrow evening and I made some sweet little cups for it. Just thought I'd share them with y'all.

Ben+Belknap+Cup
Ben Belknap Cup

I made them as pinch pots and flattened them square. Then I drew the men with White and Black underglaze on 2 sides of each cup. Finally I used a clear glaze on the inside.

Ben Belknap Ceramic Cup
Ben Belknap Ceramic Cup
Ben Belknap Ceramic Cup
So I'm bringing the little one, just so you know.

3 comments:

Hue said...

OMG!!! they are soooo cool!!!! I hope I can get yours!!

Unknown said...

i'm thrilled to be the proud owner of this little cup! the first thing i did this morning after i rolled out of bed was to pick it up and smile. wonderful to meet you, ben, and to see more of your work online...

bentonight said...

Thanks Lily! I'm very pleased that you like it.
It was nice meeting you as well.